5 September, 2018
Chocolate Cream Pie Recipe
This is a quick and easy dessert and it’s absolutely delicious.
Chocolate Cream Pie
- 150 g marshmallows
- 1 slab (200g) milk chocolate
- 250 ml milk
- 200 g Bakers Original Romany Cream Biscuits
- 75 g Butter
- 250 ml cream
- 1 bar flake chocolate
- Combine the marshmallows and milk in a saucepan.
Stir until the marshmallows have melted.
Add chocolate and stir until melted and mixture is smooth.
Allow To Cool.
- Crush the Romany Cream Biscuits and stir in the melted butter.
Press into a greased pie dish.
- Whip the cream and fold into cooked and cooled chocolate mixture.
Pour into the prepared crust.
Decorate with a crushed flake chocolate.
And here is another Chocolate Cream Pie that is just as good a version made with Oreo Biscuits.
Chocolate Cream Pie Number 2
This is a wonderful No Bake Chocolate Cream Pie recipe! An Oreo crust is filled with a thick eggless chocolate filling and topped with whipped cream!
- 1 9- inch Oreo Crust (or make your own out of crushed Oreo Biscuits and 25g melted butter)
- 113 g unsweetened chocolate (plus more for topping)
- 396 g sweetened condensed milk
- 500 ml heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup castor sugar
- 1 tsp 15ml vanilla extract
- Chop chocolate and place in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat on 50% power in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.
- Stir sweetened condensed milk into chocolate. Set aside.
- Place heavy whipping cream in the bowl of a stand mixer (or a large bowl if using a hand mixer). Beat until stiff peaks (whipped cream) forms, slowly adding powdered sugar and vanilla during mixing.
- Carefully fold half of the whipped cream mixture into the chocolate mixture. Place in prepared pan.
- Top with remaining whipped cream. Shave extra chocolate on top, for garnish, optional.
- Place the pie into the fridge at least 2 hours before slicing and serving. Store loosely covered in the refrigerator.