2 June, 2021
How To Make Chocolate Fudge
This is an easy chocolate fudge recipe for those that want to know how to make chocolate fudge.
Even better, you hardly need any ingredients.
You Will Need:
- 400 g 70% dark chocolate
- 1 x 385 g can condensed milk
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 150 g icing sugar, sifted
- Line a 20 cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces, then place in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add the condensed milk and butter.
- Add the icing sugar and mix to combine until melted.
- Pour into the lined tin and chill for 30 minutes to an hour. Slice to serve.
Optional: Add chopped nuts, dried cranberries, salted chopped pretzels, chopped Chuckles, chopped preserved ginger, or orange zest if you like.
Preparation time: 10 minutes, plus 1 hour to set