3 May, 2020
Low Carb Meal With Chicken
Posted in : Chicken Favorites on by : Michel Maling
You Will Need:
- 6 chicken breasts (thinly sliced)
- 1 container green onion cream cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 large packet sliced mushrooms
- 1 bag fresh baby spinach
- herbs and garlic seasoning
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- In a 9 x 13 inch pan lay out the chicken strips in a single layer.
- Top with the spinach and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the seasonings over the top.
- Soften the cream cheese and whisk together with the olive oil and chicken broth.
- Pour this over the mixture.
- Lay piece of foil over the top but do not seal.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake uncovers for another 20 to 25 minutes until it starts to brown.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over the top and bake for another 10 minutes or until it starts to brown.
- Let it cool for ten minutes before serving.