3 June, 2020
Quick And Easy Savory Sweetcorn Fritters
Posted in : Sides, Snacks, Starters on by : Michel Maling
I served these sweetcorn fritters up with our braai over the weekend and they went down very well. They were also quick and easy to make.
Savory Sweetcorn Fritters
You Will Need:
1 can of cream style sweetcorn
5 ml baking powder
1 tsp chopped parsley
250 ml flour
250 ml cheese
3 ml salt
oil for frying
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and drop tablespoons of batter into the frying pan.
- Fry on each side until golden brown and puffy.
- Place on a paper towel to remove oiliness.
- Serve warm.
These sweetcorn fritters can be served with a braai or even for breakfast with tomato and avo.
For more easy savory snacks, click here.