4 August, 2016
Tuna Tart – One of My Favorite Tuna Fish Recipes
Tuna Fish Tart
This one is quick and easy. Great with salad as a light meal. Tastes like quiche.
This tuna fish recipe is quick and easy for a light meal. You can serve it with a baked Potatoe or salad.
This tuna fish recipe makes 4 – 6 servings
1 thick slice of white bread that has been broken into small pieces
60 g Butter or margarine
250ml of Milk
3 Eggs beaten
1 Onion grated
5ml Baking powder
2 cans (185g each) Tuna that has been drained
5 ml of Dried parsley
Salt and Pepper to taste
Grated Cheese to sprinkle over the top (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius (350 degrees F)
- Mix the bread, milk, and butter in a saucepan and heat to boiling point. (I normally do this in the microwave in a jug for 2 minutes).
- Mix the remaining ingredients separately.
- Fold the milk mixture in and mix well.
- Spoon into a greased pie dish. Sprinkle grated cheese over the top if desired.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the tart begins to brown.
- Serve hot.